Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry bold 9320
My Carrier: 02

Blackberry ID

hi i have a problem! i cant get into my blackberry id aaccount soo that means i cant download anything. i have forgot the password and i dont know my secuity questiom soo i tried restarting the phone but i still need my blackberry ID but from the deletation of my files i have no bbm or apps and i cant download them because as i said i need a blackberry ID to do this. can someone please suggest a way i can get a new blackberry id and get my phone up and running again. Smiley Happy 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID

Hello lucyderrick

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're unable to remember your BlackBerry ID password as well as security question then I'm sorry to say your struck !

You have to two options , either from a PC login to the email account that you used for your BlackBerry ID , search your Inbox , try to find the initial email that was send to confirm your BlackBerry ID , you can delete your BlackBerry ID username from there then use that same email address as your BlackBerry ID .

Or you have to create and use a new BlackBerry ID , but in this process you will loose access to any paid apps that your bought from app world and also your BBM contact list ( If you don't have any Backup of your BBM contacts ) But before performing this steps first  do your device backup using desktop software . Once you have your backup , Create a new BlackBerry ID , perform a Security wipe on your device . Finally after a wipe you can use your new BlackBerry ID username  on your BlackBerry .

Refer to those Knowledge Base for help :

KB24062 How to create a BlackBerry ID

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.