05-20-2009 07:35 PM - edited 05-20-2009 07:35 PM
06-15-2009 11:57 AM
06-16-2009 09:56 AM
06-16-2009 10:05 AM
08-27-2009 06:24 PM
When I try to sync my BB Storm using Media Sync I am getting the following error message:
Please check that:
1. A Media Card is installed correctly in your BB device
2. Mass storage mode is turned on for you BB device
I have checked both but I still cant get it to sync.
08-28-2009 09:36 AM
09-07-2009 04:43 PM
I am having problems connecting media sync to my Blackberry Bold. When I launch media sync, it tries to connect to the device, but then gives the error stating that it cannot connect to my blackberry device. I can then retry or cancel. If i look under the device manager i can see the blackberry device under USB controllers. The blackberry device manager and desktop manager properly connect to my device though and show the proper pin info. The media manager seems to work fine. Media sync is the only problem. It will not connect at all. I have read through these threads and tried various things like formatting my media card with no success. I have a 16g media card.
- BlackBerry Model - Blackberry Bold 9000
- BlackBerry OS Version (Options | About) - V 220.127.116.11
- Desktop Operating System - Windows XP Pro, SP3
- Do you use Desktop Manager? Does it detect the Blackberry as expected? - Yes, yes running Desktop Manager 5.0
- With Mass Storage enabled, does the drive appear as expected in Windows Explorer? - No, I have replaced the USBSTOR.inf file also with now
09-11-2009 10:46 AM - edited 09-11-2009 10:47 AM
09-14-2009 10:33 AM
I am having the same Media Sync problems.
Model: BB Bold 9000
OS: Windows Vista Home Premium
Desktop Manager detects my Bold and completly syncs
My computer does not detect my storage card, however, in Roxio I can see and add/delete any files from it.
When I open Media Sync I get the screen that shows "trying to connect" then a message stating "Media Sync failed to connect to BB device. I then have gone to the help button and looked up "setting up Media Sync" I follow directions and cannot access the area where I can set-up options for detecting my BB or choosing between WMP or iTunes.
What can I do to rectify this?
09-30-2009 03:44 AM
I just installed media synch for the Mac and my iTunes playlists are displayed. However, only a portion of them synch to the BB. For example, on one playlist it only synched 16 of 62 songs.