Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Blackberry Messenger- Not abe to reply

My blackberry has decided to act very weird I can change my Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Status, I can add groups, talk to groups, Broadcast messages, do every thing apart from reply to contact in a normal bbm chat, it appears that someon is chatting to me and I can read it from the menu but I cannot open the chat or reply!! I have done all the standard things like checked I have the latest verision of bbm and turnt the phone off but yet I still cant chat on bbm (unless its to a group) Can anyone help??

Super Contributor
My Device: 9850
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Blackberry Messenger- Not abe to reply

Did you simply turn the phone off and then back on, or did you do a battery pull reset? (remove battery while phone is still powered ON)

----------------------
"Cats may taste like chicken, but they have more bones than rabbits."

Blackberry 101
Tips & Tricks
Videos to learn from on youtube
My Device: Not Specified

I have been having issues with BBM 5.0 and was wondering if anyone else has the same issue. People are saying its taking a long time to send me a message. The message just sits on their phone with a check mark. Then it may send 10 to 15 mins later. If I go to the internet or use data on my phone then the message goes through and gets to my phone right away. I can never see if they received my message unless i do this. This all started to happen after updating my bby os to 5.0. I went back to 4.6 and still the same issue. I have been using bbm 5.0 since i got the phone in the beginning of december. I have noticed that my phone doesnt go out and search for messages as often. I was able to get the message right away before but now it takes awhile or I have to initiate the download by using data.

My Device: E1
My Carrier: brilient

hy i am jcarry i liked this forum because i liked black berry.

i used this blackberry messenger. its realy works very good and i realy enjoyed to work with it.

jcarry