Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: DIGI

Re: Blackberry Messenger icon is missing

Hey,

I have the same problem as AlexLove... I can only access my bb messenger from the switch apps screen... the BB Messenger icon is no where to be seen in the menu or any of the folders... tried switching the device on and off and even selected SHOW ALL .... to no avail... wat do I do? Smiley Sad please help..

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: T-mobile

hey i have kind of the same problem but slightly different. My icon disappeared but the app is there and the only way i can use blackberry messenger is if i press ALT then the MENU botton and then switch application and it shows up in a little menu. 

can anyone tell me what's going on or how to get the icon back to the main menu? 

also my sms icon is gone. 

thank you

My Device: Not Specified

Hi,

I have the Blackberry Curve 9300 on vodafone and I pressed hide on bbm. I now can't find it and can only access it on my messages, and I want it back on my menu page and front page. Please help me.

My Device: Curve 8520

Hi Alex, not sure if youve sorted out your missing blackberry icon but I recently had the same problem and all I did was take out my battery and put it back in again Smiley Happy If this doesnt work have you tried changing you theme as Ive read that they can also alter some of your settings/icons? I hope this helps Smiley Tongue x

Highlighted
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 123

First of all go onto the blackberry icon and click the blackberry button. Then you should see "move to folder" and click on that. At the top of the list you should see the home icon click on that and you should have your BBM icon on your home screen.