Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Professional at work and Outlook at home.

Hi.

Just new to the Blackberry system. My Bold is connected to our Exchange server at work which runs Blackberry Professional. I already get copies of my work emails using Outlook on my home PC and a POP3 account directly from the Exchange server. I would like to use Blackberry Desktop Manager to synchronize calendar and contacts information to Outlook on my home PC via the Bold.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

John  

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Blackberry Professional at work and Outlook at home.

Yes for sure, install the blackberry desktop manager on you home pc, and afther this synchronize the blackberry with your pc, easy.

All the contacts and Calendary entries on your Blackberry will going to your home pc.

If you have Contacts and Calendar entries on your Pc Home, they will going to your Blackberry Bold when you synchronize, and of course to the server on your office.

If I successfully help you with an issue, thank you for clicking "kudos" in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post that solved it for you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Professional at work and Outlook at home.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. When I try to setup synchronizing to my home PC I get a message which says"

"Synchronization is currently unavailable for: Memo pad, Address book, Tasks

Because the applications are configured for wireless synchronization. Desktop Synchronization will be disabled."

Any idea what I might have done wrong to get this message?

Thanks,

John