Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Storm2 - 9550
My Carrier: Simple Mobile

Blackberry Services not working properly

I have a unlocked blackberry which i was using with Vodafone India, I am currently in florida for 3 month temp training assignment and bought Simple Mobile blackberry sim but for some reason my blackberry emails stopped working.

I am not able to login to my blackberry ID, who can i contact to link my blackberry ID to my BB PIN?

How do i resolve this, i contacted my India provider they say they have released it and Simple mobile says contact your previous provider, what should is do.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG853), Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry Services not working properly

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Actually, you are already working with the folks who can resolve this. The carriers control their systems. If Vodafone truly released your PIN, then you should be able to sign into the same BB ID on Simple and things should shift over.

From what you say, Vodafone thinks they released it, but Simple thinks they did not. You need to get them on the same page...maybe even a conference call between them, so that they can both be looking at their systems at the same time and talking the same "language" to each other. If they need help, they can escalate to BlackBerry...but you, as an end user, cannot do that. The carriers must work this out.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................