Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Style
My Carrier: Tmobile

Blackberry Style for Tmobile

Does anyone know when the Blackberry Syle will be available for Tmobile. I am DYING to get!! If not does anyone know if they make the blackberry style with a slot for a sim card?

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry "Style"
My Carrier: Credo

Re: Blackberry Style for Tmobile

DON'T BOTHER WITH THE BLACKBERRY STYLE. IT COMPLETELY SUCKS.
I'D GET A SAMSUNG GALAXY IIS IF I WERE YOU. RESEARCH IN MOTION IS WAY BEHIND THE TIMES, OFFER AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND TERRIBLE PRODUCTS. THEY SUCK.
My Device: Blackberry Style
My Carrier: Tmobile

i have the samsung galaxy and i despise it...any other ideas?
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry "Style"
My Carrier: Credo

What's wrong with the Galaxy IIS?  Is this the model you have?  If that one doesn't work, I don't know.  That was the one I wanted to switch to.  I will not buy an iPhone, because Apple's Chinese labor practices are insane.  Good riddance, Steve Jobs.  I am DEFINITELY leaving Research in Motion.  BlackBerrys suck. 

New Contributor
My Device: style 9670
My Carrier: sprint

THE BLACKBERY STYLE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD IT FOR 9 MONTHS AND I GAVE IT UP FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 AND ITS FROM NIGHT TO DAY. YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE APPS YOU WANT OR THE PHONE WILL START TO GO HAYWIRE PLUS THERE IS A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF APPS AVAILABLE FOR THAT PHONE. I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY MY EARLY TERMINATION FEE TO GET RID OF THAT NIGHTMARE FROM HELL.