Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8900

Blackberry Sucks

i have baught blackberry curve 8900 and it dont have anything good on it. i have intalled yahoo msn live n facebook messengers n its not working. i have asked for solutions on blackberry fourms but no positive reply. my bb software got deleted i dont know how. i flashed it but now it got too slow and restarts after few time. its clock and its calander are not opening. everything on this cell phone sucks. and if i ask for the solutions blackberry guys r not responding. wasted my money on it.

Solutions: 6,358
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Sucks

Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Support Forums.
It is always helpful to receive help, to include your exact BlackBerry device model # and carrier name, so that when you have a question, that information won't need to be asked up front. Also, stating your device Operating System version is normally another common question, found on your BlackBerry at Options > About, third line down, looks like "v4.x.x.xxx"

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8900

Sir my bb software version is v4.6.1.310 and my bb model is curve 8900. i baught bb from U.A.E etisalat and now i am using it in pakistan. for rest of the problems with my blackberry please visit this link

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve-BlackBerry-8900/Messenger-for-blackberry-cur...

please tell me the solution.

thanks.

Super Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I don't have a single problem with my blackberry. I got a curve 8530. When I first got it, the biggest problem I had with it was me. THE OPERATOR. Other than that! This is the best phone I have ever owned. HANDS DOWN.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Well said.

Its the same with this and the other forums. People start a new thread without ever bothering to use the search function and seem to think that we are obligated to provide assistance.

Most of the answers I've provided have been as a result of searching on here and on Google.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
Super Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have no complaints. I usually try to solve a problem thru a google search and there have been times I just did not understand what something was and posted my questions here with awesome results and a few came from you. Thanks
My Device: curve
My Carrier: att

yo, i can't even watch videos in podunk kansas, doesn't suport anything unless you pay the distance. what the heck they don't even tell you what you can get, much what you pay for. check your maps

rohavens wrote:

yo, i can't even watch videos in podunk kansas, doesn't suport anything unless you pay the distance. what the heck they don't even tell you what you can get, much what you pay for. check your maps

Sounds like a carrier issue if you're without service in Podunk, Kansas. That's an ATT problem, not a BlackBerry problem. You need to change service providers to a carrier who has better coverage in Podunk.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: curve
My Carrier: att

JSanders wrote:

Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Support Forums.
It is always helpful to receive help, to include your exact BlackBerry device model # and carrier name, so that when you have a question, that information won't need to be asked up front. Also, stating your device Operating System version is normally another common question, found on your BlackBerry at Options > About, third line down, looks like "v4.x.x.xxx"

you got to be kidding me. you're telling me you can't even tell what is accessing the account is, much less the domain. no wander, i live in Kansas
I now realize that service is spotty, but when you enter a contract can you at least tell a person you can't get what you want.

[ Edited ]

rohavens wrote:

you got to be kidding me. you're telling me you can't even tell what is accessing the account is, much less the domain. no wander, i live in Kansas

I have no idea what you're speaking of here, about "accessing the account:" You're responding to a four-month old post ADDRESSED to someone other than you.

Perhaps, you should "wonder" (not "wander") about about why your posting in this thread unrelated to you?

rohavens wrote:

I now realize that service is spotty, but when you enter a contract can you at least tell a person you can't get what you want.

Again, you have an ATT service problem, not a BlackBerry problem.

Here is a link to the ATT user forum for Network coverage.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Network-Coverage/bd-p/reportservice

Knowledge Base Updates