Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Torch 8800 OS 6 have very limited options to chose from.

I am in love with my blackberry torch,  but I am very mad the fact the blackberry have made this mobile to be very limited to options that customers can chose from.

For example: 

SMS text message threads,  it is annoying that we are unable to chose to use the classic way of viewing our text messages.

Next thing would be that we have a button on the top of the phone to lock our phone,  but you are unable to use the same button to password lock it.  I am having to change my camera convenience key to shortcut to password locker. 

And Lastly The Home screen separators have ALL, FAVOURITES, MEDIA, DOWNLOADS and FREQUENT,  but I don't think we need to have downloads and frequent on it as it is all the same application that I have in media, all and favorites. 

I very much hope that the next updates for the Blackberry Torch with these selection added to the current OS 6 as although I love my BB Torch,  I do not feel that it is my personal mobile.  I AM UNABLE TO CHOSE FROM WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!