Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Blackberry Torch 9800 Slider Issues

Hi,

I received a BlackBerry Torch about a year ago, as a gift. The phone was originally locked to Rogers, but it is now unlocked and I currently use it with Telus.

The slider on the Torch appears to be broken. The slider does not stay in position when I try to use the keyboard.... it automatically slides down, which essentially makes the keyboard useless.

I have spent a significant amount of time trying to get the phone fixed. First, I called Telus Client Care for repair help. Telus Client Care told me to visit a Telus Store. When I visited the Telus Store, they told me that since the phone was originally with Rogers, I would have to speak with Rogers. When I called Rogers, they told me that they are not responsible for the phone any more, as it is no longer using their services. As you can see, this is going in a circle and it is extremely frustrating!

And to add to my frustration, it is literally impossible to reach anyone at Blackberry! Seems like this forum is the only way to reach anyone....

If Blackberry is unable to fix this issue, I will have to strongly consider switching phones.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 Slider Issues

?????????

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today, I was finally able to contact someone at Blackberry Customer Service. 

Unfortunately, the rep and supervisor that I spoke to were of no help. As a result, Blackberry just lost another customer! 

Let me know if you guys need help filling the bankruptcy papers!

Looking forward to purchase an iPhone.

<Inappropriate Content Removed>

My Device: 0

This thread was locked as it has gone off topic. If you wish to continue discussion on the original topic, please start a new thread. Thank you.

Chronos                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png