Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Blackberry Torch 9800 will not boot

Hi everyone,

I need some help if possible. My blackberry torch 9800 is out of warranty and my insurance will cost me $150.00 to replace this torch. What happened is that my husband's blackberry torch 9800 went down and would not reboot, can't even get it to reboot by connecting it to the computer. Anyway, yesterday, I took my husband's SIM card out of his phone put it into mine and my phone would not boot up again. I put my SIM card into his phone and still will not boot up completely. I took it into the AT&T service store they can't do anything. Is there a fix for this issue, as I recieved a new SIM card but still nothing.

New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: verizon wireless

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 will not boot

I am having issues as well. What is your phone doing exactly? Is it on the boot screen trying to boot up?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 will not boot

Yes, that is eactly what it does. It stays on the blackberry boot up screen that says blackberry and when it ets to the end of the line, it goes no further, ever. It is so very frustrating!! AT & T has been no help except to say we need to buy brand new phones, sorry I don't have five hundred dollars to throw at them for a new Blackberry right now, though we were able to get my husband a new one as he was due an upgrade, but I am out of luck until May. Smiley Sad