Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Torch 9810 screen don't show up

I'm not sure what else to tell you.  Always start with a battery pull, which you did.  Next, try reloading the OS to your phone, but you had trouble connecting to BDS so I gave you an article to show you the steps.  If that wasn't working, I provided a link on how to start your phone in Safe Mode.

If none of those things are working for you, I'm afraid I might be out of ideas.  As I see it, you have two options at this point: 

1 - Check back to this thread over the next couple of days to see if anyone else has any new ideas, or

2 - Take your phone back to Rogers and tell them what you've done so far.  They will either exchange your phone for another one or give you a solution which I hope you'll share with us.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck with it and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful to you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Torch 9810 screen dont show up

Heey thanks a lot for your help i really appreciate it but like i said i am able de connect to bds it works but restoring also works but still nothin works and safe mode ive tryed but no screen comes and idk whats OS .. Whats is it ? And i didnt bought the phone by rogers, bought i from a friend and it worked for 2 months and i was texting and it went off like that .. Thanks still Smiley Happy if u happen to find anything else please do tell Smiley Happy