07-26-2012 01:52 PM
BACKGROUND INFO: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND BEFORE READING EVERYTHING BELOW
1. I run OS 7.0
2. The phone said there was an update to 7.1.0 Bundle 1737.
3. After it was finished Updating (after 2 Hours), BBM was no longer VISIBLE.
4. App world says BBM is installed on the phone
5. If a friend sends me a message, it says delivered on his phone. However I receive no indication of any message recieved.
6. I have tried Wiping the phone Twice... (2 times to be clear). Still No BBM
7. BBM cannot be deleted from the TORCH so that is not an Option
8. I have the latest BBM installed so update is not POssible
OBSERVATION: Only possible solution I see right now is to downgrade... Please advise
08-03-2012 03:19 PM
The following article will assist you regarding the missing BBM™ icon on your BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850 smartphone:
BlackBerry Messenger icon disappears from the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB23968
We hope this helps.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!