Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Blackberry Torch Sync

Is there a way to sync my Blackberry Torch with my Comcast email account?  The Comcast SmartZone has my Address Book and Calendar, and I do not need Outlook.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Torch Sync

Hello CAR49ers,

It is currently unsupported to synchronize your Comcast account with your BlackBerry for your Contacts and Calendar. 

Thanks and have a great day.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

HELP!  Does anyone know where I can get Blackberry Desktop version 4.2?  I have a 9800 and I need to sync it with Outlook 2000. Delt with tech support with Rogers and it turns out 6.0 Desktop will not work with Outlook 2000. He said I can find it online, I have looked however any sites that I find with it are questionable therefore don't want to risk downloading it.  Does anyone know where I can find that version. I had no luck with Blackberry downloading site or maybe I just didn't see it.

Thanks Barbara Smiley Indifferent

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Eagleluv wrote:

HELP!  Does anyone know where I can get Blackberry Desktop version 4.2?  I have a 9800 and I need to sync it with Outlook 2000. Delt with tech support with Rogers and it turns out 6.0 Desktop will not work with Outlook 2000. He said I can find it online, I have looked however any sites that I find with it are questionable therefore don't want to risk downloading it.  Does anyone know where I can find that version. I had no luck with Blackberry downloading site or maybe I just didn't see it.

Thanks Barbara Smiley Indifferent

Hello Eagleluv and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

The BlackBerry Desktop Manager version 4.2 is no longer supported and is no longer available for download.

Thanks and have a great day. 

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!