Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Torch

Can someone help me to restore the wall paper on my phone. I can set a wallpaper but cannot view it, it's visible in the background but to a full view. Please help. Thanks?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Torch

I don't quite understand your question. What exactly are you wanting to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Torch

From your PM:

I set the wallpaper on my torch 9800 but I am unable to see the full picture. I am on able to view a pinch, I was wonder if you know how to fix it so I view the full wallpaper

Thanks

When you set the wallpaper you can zoom in and out and get the best crop of the picture.  Once the wallpaper is set you can't adjust it without going back in and setting it again.  That's just how it works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!