Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Blackberry Travel how to merge trips

[ Edited ]

I made one flight reservation with multiple stops and inbound flights are three weeks after outbound flights. The file code from the airline is the same for all flights yet BT separates them to two separate trips. I entered the same trip name and dates but Travel lists them still separately. Is the a way to manually merge them into one?

JR
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Travel how to merge trips

You can merge them by logging on to https://travel.blackberry.com/trips/login.html on your computer. Unfortunately, you can't do it from the app.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I did that but am not able to find an option to merge or to split fot that matter. Can you help?
JR
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Go to https://travel.blackberry.com and login. Click on the "My Trips" tab. Click on the trip you want to move. When the trip details comes up click on the "Actions" dropdown arrow on the right and click on 'Move.' You will see your other trips that are available to move the selected trip detail to. Do that for all the items you want to move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunetely I do not have the option to move the trip. The only options are "View, Edit, Delete, and Share" and non of them allows the merger.

I tried different browsers with the same result. Did RIM changed the website settings? Or is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks for all your efforts.

JR
New Contributor

Hello John Eureka, I got it now. You have to go to each entry of the second trip to move it. It is not possible to move the entire trip at once. It is not the simplest way but better than delete and start adding each step manually. Thanks again,
JR