Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry 9530
My Carrier: claro nic.

Re: Blackberry USB Drivers for Windows 7

How to install

My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Fido

Hey guys, I had the exact same problem! I just plugged in my BB into a different USB port, (one that was directly attatched to the MoBo and it just worked....pretty sweet. Hope this works for you too!

-Josh

My Device: blackberry curve 9310
My Carrier: boost movile

mi blackberry no puedo conectarlo a la computadora nesecito usb drivers para windows 7 para bajar mis fotos del telefono a la computadora

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

coleguita07 wrote:

mi blackberry no puedo conectarlo a la computadora nesecito usb drivers para windows 7 para bajar mis fotos del telefono a la computadora

Hola y gracias por participar en el foro,

Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................