Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Optimus

Blackberry World Sign In

I've been trying to sign in to the Blackberry World webpage but it keeps giving me an error:

Internal Server Error
  • An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. 

My BlackberryID works everywhere else but on this site.

Pls. helpSmiley Frustrated

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry World Sign In

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

If you are attempting this via the on-device BB Browser or via a PC/Browser, please instead try the on-device AppWorld client. Also please be sure you can access, via that same browser, other sites.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks sdgardne!

My BBWorld app works OK on my device. Its just the browser access that is giving me trouble. When I'm at my desk and want to find an app I prefer the website. I've had no problems with other sites either.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hmmm...interesting. OK, then please try multiple different browsers...one may perhaps be more compatible than others. Also be sure to do normal things like clearing browser history, temporary files, cookies, etc. Also try accessing other BB websites from that same browser...including the BB ID login site itself (go directly to that first prior to the AW site).

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I'm using Chrome.

Tried IE8 and Firefox without success

New Contributor

I've also tried the Beta Zone and BB ID pages and had no problem. it´s only this BBWorld page that gives mwe the hicup.

by the way the page address I'm sent to is https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/error/?errorid=11

Hall of Famer III

"Without success"...do I assume that to be the exact same error message? Something different?

What about the other steps I recommended? I can tell you that, via Chrome, I've just done exactly as you describe (go to AW website, log into my BB ID) with no problems...

New Contributor

IE8 gave some crazy response. But it has been working up for a long time and I ditched it.

Firefox was the same as Chrome.

Tried clearing history and such and no joy.

Tried on a different computer and the same problem.

It seems that the issue is with my ID an not the computer.

Hall of Famer III

Hmmm...OK...try then going straight to here:

See if you can log into your BB ID from that page.

New Contributor

I had tried this before and it worked.

It's just BBWorld the gives the problem.