Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9310 - curve
My Carrier: virgin

Blackberry World - can't upgrade to it because there's no link on the page! - Curve 9310

Clicked App World on my curve 9310 and was told that in order to proceed I needed to upgrade to BB World.  Clicked the link which said 'upgrade' and it took me to a page on which there is no link to anything except to a page on which I can see if my country is supported (surprisingly as I live in the UK, it turns out it is) and a page on which I can change the language.

The page url is

mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do

I deleted App World to see if I could then download BB World but I get to the same *****ing page wherever I go to try to download BB World.

What is going on?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry World - can't upgrade to it because there's no link on the page! - Curve 9310

Hello blufink

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

What happens when you use this link www.blackberry.com/appworld/download  but use your BlackBerry browser .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: 9310 - curve
My Carrier: virgin

Re: Blackberry World - can't upgrade to it because there's no link on the page! - Curve 9310

When I use that URL I am taken to the aforementioned useless page which I can't get past! ie www.mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi there , 

Currently that above link to download BlackBerry App World is a valid and working link !

Are you using your BlackBerry browser to download the same , Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.