Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: telecommunication services of Trinidad and Tobago

Re: Blackberry app world keeps saying 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER'

have u viewed every available post about solutions to this error?

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry app world keeps saying 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER'

Everything that was posted I tried n none of them worked and I'm using a curve 8520
New Contributor

I also have a curve 8520 and have tried all available solutions, but nothing seems to be working.
New Contributor

Ok I got through its what was said in 1 of the above options with date n time but the 8520 is different u have to go to date n time source and change to network,then u reboot ur phone and ur all good good luck
Contributor

Ok! Kool!
New Contributor

It worked! Thank you soooo much!!
Contributor

Its great u got thru!
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: BTC

ive been having this problem all day? how do i get to the change network setting?

Contributor

Its in options- date and time. According 2 the type of phone u may have to change it to Automatic update or Network time! Hope that helps!
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: BTC

i've tried all options, changed settings and still nothing for my curve 8520. im the middle of downlading its stops and says "download failed" and then i get the same message in the title of this forum, #fmmfl!