Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry app world keeps saying 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER'

The clock thingy worked for me as well *doing the happy dance*

Re: Blackberry app world keeps saying 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER'

Hey there. I get the picture of you guys saying its got something to do with the clock. But now my question is where do you find the "automatic" option?
Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: telecommunication services of Trinidad and Tobago

In options. Date/Time. Set time to automatic!

Thnkx 4 your help!!!
My Device: none
My Carrier: none

In the Clock settings, when you click on Set Time you get to a second settings page where one option is Automatic Update (in your case it will be set to Manual). Switch it to Automatic and your problem will be solved. Crazy, but it works.

My Device: blackberry 8520 curve
My Carrier: sales consultant

Hey i also have a blackberry 8520 and it does the same thing over and over again where is the date and time source?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

theandri wrote:

Hey i also have a blackberry 8520 and it does the same thing over and over again where is the date and time source?

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Here is a KB that discusses that:

• KB11859How to manually update the date and time on a BlackBerry smartphone

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

Go to date/time, where it says (date/time source) put 'network'
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

The clock?? I changed my time zone too and it didn't matter. Can you please let my know what settings you used?

Thanks,

Kathe

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

Yay, finally an answer. That works!

Thank you so much!

Kathe