Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry app world keeps saying 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER'

@ellessejaine
what is the name of your city and what timezone are you using?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: veryzon

Re: Blackberry app world keeps saying 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER'

Hi there

I'm getting the same error message

I have a storm 2 can you help me figure out whats going on???

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello carlosa1990,

can you read the first message of the first page of this discussion?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: 9900 Bold 4
My Carrier: Airtel

New Contributor

Hi there!!

thanks for the answer I just figure out that it was the date and time set up thing

what happened is that I moved to a different country so I had to change everything according to this country I moved to. . .

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: 3 mobile

Hi

I had exactly the same problem just set your clock settings from manual to automatic and you'll have full access of your app world again.

My Device: torch
My Carrier: self employed

ur the man or woman its working 100% now everyone with the same problem please reset your clock
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bold

i am having the same trouble,but i dont get how you are able to fix it. What Home Screen ?

New Contributor

hey

yo have to go to options-Date/Time- set time to automatic and time zone according to the time zone you're in

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: digicel

hey i have a 3g 9300 and it keeps giving this error message when i try download from app world. i have tried every single thing posted here and non works plz help i really need to download my themes