Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve
My Carrier: vodacom
Accepted Solution

Blackberry app world login

I have changed my blackberry id and can no longer login to blackberry app world!!!! help

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry app world login

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

What happens when you try? Are you trying on your BB? Are you trying on your PC? "can no longer login" leaves us to make too many guesses...please provider further details.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I am trying via my BB. When trying to login with a new blackberry I'd it does not allow me access to app world.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Please try to post what happens again. "it does not allow" still tells us nothing. What, exactly, do you do? How, exactly, does it respond? An error message? Some other behavior? Remember, we can't see your BB...you need to be our eyes and hands, and provide very descriptive details so that we can hope to understand what is going on.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

After entering my username(email address) and password. App world attempts to authenticate the details. It then states 'an error has occured, please try again later' . This has been going on for almost a week!
Hall of Famer III

Ah! There we are. Thanks for the detail, that makes all the difference. See this KB:

• KB25882 "An error has occurred. Please try again later" is displayed when the user attempts to login to BlackBerry App World

Hopefully it contains something useful to your situation.

Good luck!

New Contributor

Thanks a million : )
Hall of Famer III

You are most welcome...enjoy!