Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Blackberry app world not working

My BB app world stopped working a while ago.... I deleted it today because I found a download link on the website to download it again. When I try to open the link on my phone it starts loading and then says that the session had timed out and that I should close the browser... This happens every time!!!! How do I get app world back on the phone???

Please help...

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry app world not working

Hi Crystalp 123

Welcome to the Community

Make sure you have a good data connectivity while downloading OTA. Or you can try downloading App World  over Wi Fi,  I think it will solve your problem .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Wow.... those are lots of technical terms... hehe I work on the comapnies wireless all day and i normally have very good signal where I am sitting. I have restarted my phone and even tried the whole loading it using the USB connection... please tell me this makes sence
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Crystalp123 wrote :

Wow.... those are lots of technical terms... hehe I work on the comapnies wireless all day and i normally have very good signal where I am sitting. I have restarted my phone and even tried the whole loading it using the USB connection... please tell me this makes sence

Hi Crystalp 123 

So you are a technical guy and work for wireless company So can explain what you mean by this message "  session had timed out " I think you should know and explain  because I am not a technical just BlackBerry user.

Prince