Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: 9782233333

Blackberry bold 9780- need replacement manufacturing problem please resolve it !!!!

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring to your notice the displeasure I have been facing since the past year and  due to the malfunctioning of my Blackberry handset 

I have been facing a serious issue of my handset screen shows several black spots screen, for this issue i have visited 3 times to service centre from last one year and i have given my handset to them for repair they had kept my handset for 3 times for 15 days, today its fourth time i have given my handset to service center for the same problem, i just want to know if there is any manufacturing why dont u people accept this mistake and replace my handset i dont have time to visit service center again and again.

I DEMAND REPLACEMENT OF THE ABOVE HANDSET AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!!!

Such incompetence and pathetic service is just not acceptable as a customer of such a high branded mobile company.

Awaiting your immediate reply and assistance on the same.

Regards

keshav k.sharma

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry bold 9780- need replacement manufacturing problem please resolve it !!!!

Hello and Welcome to the Community!

We are so sorry that you are having so many difficulties. While many experience the same (a search here will reveal that fact), there are also many who have very positive experiences with their BB. Not every device is suitable for everyone -- which IMHO is why there are so many choices.

In regards to your hope that BlackBerry will see your message -- these forums are a user-to-user support channel, not a user-to/from-BlackBerry formal conduit. As such, it is unlikely that they will see what you have written. Perhaps you missed this information, presented at the top of every screen on this site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

Front line support for BB's is, by contract, not provided by BlackBerry. The carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers are responsible for ALL front line formal support to their end users, and have the ability (indeed, responsibility!) to escalate cases into BlackBerry that they cannot solve (at no fee to the end user). It is possible to bypass your provider and seek assistance direct from BlackBerry, but such involves fees since you are bypassing your support contract with your carrier. You can research "Incident Support" here:

But, for your situation, I recommend you seek escalation with the service center you already are dealing with -- contractually, that is your required course of escalation.

If you desire to ask other kind volunteers for specific assistance about how to get the most use out of your BB, then this forum would indeed be the correct place for that.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Re: Blackberry bold 9780- need replacement manufacturing problem please resolve it !!!!

[ Edited ]

Service center details : Service center : HCL infosystems ltd, jaipur  (BLACKBERRY 9780)

Edit: At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.

New Contributor

This is the 3rd time I have given my device to service center for the same reason if it has some manufacturing problem why blackberry RIM replace this device, I strongly demand for replacement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

You continue to post as if you think that, by posting here, you are making a formal request (well, demand) of BlackBerry. Please re-read what I provided you in my post above. This site is a user-to-user community of kind volunteers, not a channel for any formal communications with, escalations to, nor support from BlackBerry for anything whatsoever.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................