Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry bundle 7.0.0 update curve 9360

louisaj24 wrote:

what does over the air mean? sorry, i am not good with technical stuff.  Where do i find the knowledge base?  thanks 

When i switched it on this morning, the software icon has an alert and i went through the processes and it advised me to delete some unused apps which i did do and then since lunctime today (approx7 hours) it has been stuck on backing up.  I didnt get the chance to switch WIFI on before it has been processing and i am getting concerned it will never work again 

thanks 

Hi louisaj24

I mean you did the Update from within your device , not from your PC or using Desktop Software .

And also don't worry it might work again , I had already provided the Knowledge Base link , but still here it is KB10144 . Just follow the instruction I hope it will be able to recover your device .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: virgin

thanks, i live in hope - i am just installing the blackberry software to my laptop - i have never used it this way and will follow the instructions you have given me - thanks very much :-)

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi lousaj24

Good luck and let us know if you feel any issue Smiley Happy

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.