Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: curve-8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552

how you still dont get the part it doesnt connect to the laptop

Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

So were are the images coming from? Is it another phone? We are trying to reload the OS now right? You can't access the phone via desktop software if it doesn't have a software. First do the process I told you so that your BB switches on and has normal functionality then we can talk on accessing your phone via the desktop software
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Software reload instructions can be found at http://uk.blackberry.com/support/installpc.jsp

Contributor

i got it  but would i lose my files when i do it ????

does that link have a safe way and not lose anything ?

Contributor

i just did it but on the first part when conect to phone IT FAILS  help plz Smiley Happy

Contributor

OKI just did it and i only lost my contacts and my themes but the other files still on the phone...  and then i just restarted my phone to put the simcard in and it happend again :/

My Device: blackbery curve
My Carrier: me

mine is exatclly the same and its **bleep** me off cz i have tryed every thing an cant seem to get it to go or even switch on properlly i have loads of stuff saved on ma fone and really upsetting me that i cnt access any of it if you find out how to do it would you please let me no thanks 

My Device: blackbery curve
My Carrier: me

hello ive tryed every thing and its not doing anything and i really dont wwant to loose any of my stuff that is saved to my phone 

Contributor

i did the process again and i went and wiped all handheld and when it finished it restarted and back to that reload software white screen :/  so that way 100% faild, any other ideas ? i allready lost  my contacts everything so i will take the risk just to get it fixed ...

My Device: blackberry 8520

Hi, i have a big problem. My daughter tried downloading something and now all her screen is completely white and it shows "reload software 552" on the screen. There is no way is it letting me into the phone. I have tried updating software via my pc but it keeps telling me error please reboot the phone or charge battery & try again. I have done both of these but it is still telling me the same, please help!!!