Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: GrameenPhoneBD

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552

HEI MAN,

RIGHT NOW I AM IN HUGE RELIEF. CAUSE I'VE JUST FIXED MY BBM 8520 "reload software 552" ERROR. AND I DID IT IN A VERY ODD WAY. I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I DID. I PLUGGED IN MY BBM VIA USB. BUT MY OLD BBM MANAGER CAN NOT DETECT MY PHONE. THEN I UPDATED BBM MANAGER AND THEN I TRY TO CONNECT MY BBM BUT NOT WORKED. THEN I JUST OPEN THE BACKPART OF PHONE AND TOOK OUT THE BATTERY AND PLACED IT AGAIN. I'VE WAITED AND SAW BBM MANAGER HAS DETECTED MY PHONE AND I SAW AN UPDATE ICON. I CLICK IT AND IT SAYS BEFORE I CAN UPDATE MY BBM I HAVE TO UPDATE ..... I CLICK UPDATE AND IT TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE. AND THEN I UPDATE MY BBM OS ON SAME WAY. WHENEVER THE BBM MANAGER COULD NOT FIND MY BBM I JUST TOOK THE BATTERY OUT AND THEN PLACE IT AGAIN. AND IT WORKS.

I'M SORRY I AM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH. I JUST WANT TO HELP. 

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: £55.00

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552 how to fix problem

I had the same problem so I went to the blackberry home screen and down the left hand side I saw device software so I downloaded that to my phone and now my blackberry is working perfect even better since I put new software onto my blackberry 8520, I hope this helps you. Kind regards Linda Duke.

linda duke
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: tigo

pla am bernard experiencing reload software 552 and dont kwon what to do

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: cellc

no dude da is nex wrong with your english. i sort of have a question> when u remove this baterry of yours do you disconnect the phone or u keep it connected from the laptop but just take off the baterry and on again?. i have the same problem but my computer has no enternet connection so i want to try all possible ways to do it when i'm in front of a laptop with one

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: 9709904220

sir 

i have downloaded the aaps and i want to change my sim thats why i have  switched off my mobile .

when i have switch on it is dissaperaing like reload software 552 

kindly guide me & how can i save my data