Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Blackberry deleted my Blackberry Messenger App from My Phone and Won't Let Me Re-Download It!

A few days ago, my Blackberry decided to mysteriously delete the Blackberry Messenger application I had downloaded on my phone. When I go to Blackberry App World, it shows that the BBM Application had been installed and will not let me re-download it. I have checked every folder on my phone and simply cannot find the app. Please help! I just want to BBM again!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry deleted my Blackberry Messenger App from My Phone and Won't Let Me Re-Download It!

Hello shera123,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Smiley Happy

Try reinstalling BBM by going to www.blackberry.com/bbm on your BlackBerry Browser.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Blackberry deleted my Blackberry Messenger App from My Phone and Won't Let Me Re-Download It!

I tried that as well, and it also did not work. However, I was finally able to figure something out. Thanks for the help.

-Shera

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

You're welcome. Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: curve
My Carrier: vodaphone

hello mine is the same how did you resolve the problem?

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

HELP. 

welll i downloaded a theme and blackberry messenger disappeared so i reset thw whole thing icons, layout, took the battery out and its still not letting me re in stall out Smiley Happy 

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

HOW?!! 

Highlighted
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: mtn

HELP. I mistakenly deleted my bbm but later reinstalled it, now I cannot connect facebook with bbm. Please help