Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Blackberry email rejecting all emails?

Hi. I never use my blackberry.att.net email, but recently when I synched a different email to my phone, whenever people email me they get a mailer daemon from my blackberry.att.net email. 

How can I stop this?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry email rejecting all emails?

Hello,

Please explain more clearly. For example, whenever people email you on which account? Please be very detailed and specific...for with what you have so far provided, it's impossible to understand just what is going on.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Hi, sorry.

It's my school email. It used to be on a gmail platform, which I could not synch to my blackberry. I'd have it forwarded to a different gmail which was synched to my phone. Then my school switched to outlook, and I was able to synch that to my phone. As soon as I did though, everyone who emails me started getting mailer daemon emails saying 'name.@blackberry.att.net rejected the email.' or something along those lines. It's always on my school email, and I don't recall ever having used the blackberry.att.net email.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

From what you describe, I can't figure a way that this could be happening. Therefore, I'd advise you to contact your mobile service provider for formal assistance. Maybe there is something on the back end systems that they control that needs to be checked. From what you say, I can't figure a way that this would be happening.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................