Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 9650 Bold
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Blackberry for China Mobile

To say they do not have a provider is bogus IMO.  They even have a BB store in PEK, I've been there.   They had BBs at the China Mobile store I visited last week in PVG (ShangHai). Recent posts say CM is offering BIS for 98 rmb a month, as i recall.  I am only there for 2 days at a time and I do that 3 times a month, at the most.  I simply find a wifi and all is normal with email.   In any case, I am not looking for BBM, IM, BIS or BES.  I simply want web access via a 3rd party browser so I can get my web mail.  It is frustating, especially when I can stick my sim card in an oly 8100BB and i get web access (slow).  I guess I will just have to carry 2 phones around.  george 747.

My Device: blackberry bold 9000
My Carrier: china mobile

i am using china mobile as my BIS and email and phone works ok but i cannot use my GPS, Google maps etc or other 3rd party apps which require to be online? does anyone know why? is it a phone problem or china mobile problem? Also does anyone know a good repairer in Shanghai?

Highlighted
My Device: curve 8220
My Carrier: vodacom

Did you perhaps find out yet whether or not BIS works in China as IM leaving in August and it will really be sad if IM not going to be able to communicate the way that I want to ...

Like whats the sense if it doesn't work in part of the world???

I don't understand....

My Carrier: student

please help.

hai everyone.. i'm from indonesia. i just arrived chongqing china on last 3 months. and i want to on my Bb services. but i dont know how to on it.  i have some questions about it.

1. which operator network can help me to on my bb services? and how much is it??

2. does anyone know about the BB center or any places that sell blackberry in chongqing china...

i need to repair and buy some accesories of my gadget..

thank you very much for any answers coming into me... thank you

My Carrier: student

hai..ak jg dari indonesia ke china tgl 20feb lalu.. ak jg ga tau info tentang gimana nyalain BB services.. bingung aku..

km ada info kagak?? soalnya udah lama kagak on BB nih...

thank you yah

My Device: Javeline 8900
My Carrier: AXIS

Dewanto....salam kenal...apa sekarang sudah bisa menggunakan bb selama di china?saya sering pulang pergi china untuk kepentingan bisnis....apa saya bisa dibantu bagaimana cara aktifkan bb (email service, ym, msn, atau bbm)?Trims udah bantuin...saya juga ada add pin anda...thanks

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: China Mobile

I am having the same problem as all of you.  I do know, however, that blackberry plans and services are available in Beijing for sure and besides that, most of China does not have blackberry plans.  I know that with China Mobile you can use email, sms, kakao, phone, etc but you can only add credit to your phone and the data part that you use eats up your credit very quickly.  China Unicom has plans that are pretty cheap and data is included so I would look into that.  The negative part is that unless you are in Beijing then actual BB features do not work including enterprise features so that part sucks.  I have been here for almost 2 months and have been fighting with this the whole time.  Wishing you all good fortune in finding and sharing a solution Smiley Wink