Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: 3 Italia

Blackberry icon not stable on 3G only WiFi.3 Italy after 1 month of checks say it's your fault

Hallo!I've a Blackberry Bold 9780 under 3 Italy carrier. 1 month ago I started experiencing troubles with BB server (during a trip to London and US and when back home to Italy the hell started), BB icon dont show when 3G,it comes and go, no stable. When WiFi it's normal. 3 Italy after 1 month of controls,calls and advices (after a master reset and several technical tries they said they have performed) say it's a RIM trouble and not their fault. Version is 6.0 bundle 2949. I live in Milano area. Thanx a lot!

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry icon not stable on 3G only WiFi.3 Italy after 1 month of checks say it's your fault

This is not an official RIM support channel. Most of us are just other users just like you. If there is a problem with the network the only support channel is through your carrier. If they can't resolve it then they can escalate your case to RIM. In my experience you have to really press them to escalate the case to RIM. Doesn't make sense since it doesn't cost anyone any money but it is what it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!