Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: storm2 9520
My Carrier: digi telecommunication
Accepted Solution

Blackberry identification installation failed error 80002

Hello there's there anyone having this issue with storm2 9520???? Unable to load web page through wifi connections to reload apps from my world using appworld version 4.0..0.55.unable to install blackberry ID for un update.error 80002 prompt on screen.can somebody please help me......!!!!?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rotary Phone

Re: Blackberry identification installation failed error 80002

Hi, I found some info regarding your problem.  Its a bit of reading so, take your time and follow the steps.

Hope this can be of some help to you.  Post back if you still have a problem..

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/Blackberry-app-world-keeps-sayin...

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry identification installation failed error 80002

ipohsam wrote : 

Hello there's there anyone having this issue with storm2 9520???? Unable to load web page through wifi connections to reload apps from my world using appworld version 4.0..0.55.unable to install blackberry ID for un update.error 80002 prompt on screen.can somebody please help me......!!!!?

Hello ipohsam

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Please go through this RIM's Knowledge Base regarding the error message you got.Follow those suggestions and see if that helps in resolving your issue :

KB29613 : The error " BlackBerry Identity Installation Failed.Please try again later. ( 80003 ) " is displayed within BlackBerry App World.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Re: Blackberry identity installation failed please try again later error 80002-model storm 2 / 9520

hi guy's,i'm still having the same problem.unable to run un update on my smartphone via the wifi hotspot browser.totaly can not lunch the web page when i connect thourgh the wifi service network.even worst i also can not sync a file from APPWORLD via a usb connect.the message display IT policy has been bloked for download.......!? is this some kind of joke or what???????, please guide me to the right way.i'm begging you RIM.dont make me to discharge you.i'm a blackberry fans...please help me to solve this issue.somebody,.....

Elite II

Re: Blackberry identity installation failed please try again later error 80002-model storm 2 / 9520

Hello ipohsam

Are you able to use other service of BlackBerry ,Also Are you on BIS or BES .From the message you recieve it seems you have an IT policy on your device.If you are on BIS then is it an used device ?

Prince

Contributor

dear prince,i had terminated my BIS recently.the things is when i connect thourgh to the wifi service,the browser totally shut me down.the device reset by it self.it really drive me nuts.just feel like want to smash the bloody useles phone...!what do you think if this is IT policy issue,what should i do ..?should i send back to the manufactour or just dump it to the river....???bloody RIM product...!!!!!can you help me prince??pls......!

Elite II

Hi ipohsam

Sorry for the problem you are having but no need to dump that nice device ! You said when you connect your device to pc using usb you get that message please confire it first is a personal PC or your work pc in which you are trying because your work PC may not allow that feature . 

You mentioned you had terminated BIS  recently so can I assume you are able to use those feature like app world when you have BIS on your account AND  it a personal phone and you  are the first user of that device ? If not then please look at those Knowledge base Articles and follow the directions and see if that helps :

KB30076 : How to Check for an IT Policy on a BlackBerry Smartphone .

then :

KB14202 : How to remove an IT policy from a BlackBerry Device.

So let us know of yopur progress.

Prince

Contributor

Dear prince,thanks for your kindly assist me regarding that issue I occur I'm goanna tell you how this thing happened.first of all I had BIS ongoing after that I discontinued it service.then I try to use wifi connection which is available around my area.the browser won't let me launch a website shut me down instantaneously my device on reboot constantly.really drive nuts.guest what before I terminate the BIS service,everything just work fine.On a second thought I do a clean wipe on my handheld and run a restore installation via desktop manager,get update all the application I needed.try to reinstall the apps from my world which is I can sign in on blackberry appworld but failed to sync the apps.have u ever had this kind of issue at all???I really don't know what else I can do.dump it or get another brand type of smartphone.onec again thanks for sharing this issue with me.hopefully I will be safe by your next reply.thanks prince.

Elite II

Hi ipohsam

As you had discontinued your BIS services please Go through this Knowledge Base Article :

KB17659 : Minimum requirement for BlackBerry App World .

So please go through this article and see if you meet those mimimum requirement for BlackBerry App World.If not try to overcome that requirement . Also are you able to open any other website on your devive browser through Wi -Fi .If yes let us know and If not then please provide any error message you recieve it will help us to solve your issue.

Also you told that you had wiped your device and used the restore option,did you restored all your App world application also from the backup ?

I hope to hear from you shortly and we all try to assist you regarding your problem.

Prince

Contributor

dear prince

my device v5.0.0.741 (bundle 1252, platform v4.2.0.333 ) blackberry app world 4.0.0.55.i think i had a most current version software updated.

unable to open any other webite on my device browser even i set it as a hotspot browser while i'm using wi-fi connection.i had the active wi-fi profile name display on my home screen but it just could'nt lanuch the internet.also there is a symbol ( - ) display next to it on the saved wi-fi profiles within the "green wi-fi tower"

i try to reinstall all apps from blackberry appworld on my laptop.but it failed again.an error ISSUE ON display.i'm just wonder i be able to sign in but i can not sync a file at all.i also can browse through at my world.but the appworld browser plugin keep saying is not install and it could'nt detect my device even i had it connected.also when i try to run the appworld on my device,the message prompt ( a new blackberry ID requier un update )please download a new version.when i click on update,un error display installation identificattion failed error 80002.

yes i also restored all application files from my backup.

i hope this infomation will help.thanks again prince.