Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Sizz

Blackberry in The Netherlands

[ Edited ]

Dear,

I am a big Blackberry fan and think that it is sad that in all Dutch phone sales locations they always tell you to buy a different phone when you tell them you want a Blackberry and to be honest this one off the few reasons why the blackberry phones are soled less over the years.

Second of all I know a lot of problems with a blackberry are easy to solve when you just connect to your PC and make a back-up and check for up-dates (if this is not working just clean the phone to factory settings and put back the Back-up) most problems are easy to solve have helped many friends and co-workers with their blackberry.

Why doesn't’t Blackberry create support centers to support Blackberry phones & Playbooks and if you are smart have a sells desk in house?

You can already do this low-budget and have partners help you with those unique service desks.

And have big brand's create a docking/alarmstation especially for Blackberry (there non currently). 

This will help to create a even stronger Brand and makes it more popular with the young generation.

Most people are already negative if you tell them you are a Blackberry fan, but I just love a solid product that has no viruses and is save to use.

Warmest regards,

D. Deckers

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry in The Netherlands

Great idea, I hope BlackBerry would do so.

And I agree with you that BlackBerry is a great device and brand. Hopefully the new BB10 devices can change the public percecption some.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code