Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry internet service - not connected???

Jerin wrote:

I did all the above steps and after the diagnostic test my reply was

Blackberry Registration: Yes

Connected to Blackberry: No

Blackberry PIN-PIN: Abort

My BIS is activated 

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Since you did "all", then you also saw this:

• Hopefully that will get things going again for you! If not, then you should contact your mobile service provider for formal support....but don't let them fob you off...you pay them for 100% of your services and 100% of your formal service-related support...right now, they are delivering neither to you.

So, when you contacted them, what did they say?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: MTN

Hi .. when I done my diagnostic report, my results was:

Blackberry registration: Abort

Connect to Blackberry: Abort

Connect to email: Abort

My BIS is active as I have a contract.

When I tried to register on the hosting routing table, it is already highlighted on GPRS ZA (655) [65501030]

What could be the problem and how can my service provider help me if they could only tell me to register on the hosting routingtable? Please help. 

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

toit21 wrote:

When I tried to register on the hosting routing table, it is already highlighted on GPRS ZA (655) [65501030]

What your HRT shows is not relevant to the process of resending that information. If any items on that list are duplicated and not damaged, the process will simply replace them. If any are missing or damaged, the process will replace them into the table with the currently required version. This step must be completed prior to moving onto the next steps in this process.

toit21 wrote:

What could be the problem and how can my service provider help me if they could only tell me to register on the hosting routingtable? Please help. 

All of your services are delivered to your device from your service providers network. Only they can look at their network to determine what possibly could be wrong. No one here, in this user-to-user community, has any access to any such network systems.

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

[ Edited ]

oh maaan, you save my life! Thanks!
Diagnostic test connecting to bis again , yay!

Hall of Famer III

Syla4 wrote:

oh maaan, you save my life! Thanks!
Diagnostic test connecting to bis again , yay!

You are welcome...and well done! I'm glad you searched, and found, for what you needed.

Cheers!

My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: 07719772552

CAN SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP ME Smiley Sad

ok so .. my network changed my number like i wanted,ever since they did 4 days ago its been hell for me. my bbm wont work, my facebook app wont work without wifi,my whatsapp wont work without wifi, if i do turn the wifi off the messages come through like three hours late! I cant use internet browser without wifi. 

Ive reset my phone and lost my contacts and everything. so im now stuck on bbm setting up stage, i cant set up my email (to send service books like ive read that i need to) as it wont connect. I phone blackberry and they said about paying 49 dollars for help baring in mind, im in UK not USA and i wouldnt pay anyway! I have blackberry boost added onto my contract, so i know thats not the problem. ive phoned my provider so many times and they keep saying there is no problem their end. ive turned my phone off so many times. ive connected it to the computer and removed service books and put them back on, now  another problem, host routing table doesnt do anything after i click 'register now' and the host routing table is now empty. no entries what so ever. i want bbm working,whatsapp and anything else.someone please help or i have to get rid of this phone,and i cannot afford a new one any time soon!

Hall of Famer III

Wow...so very hard to read such a large font! But, here is some advice for you...

beibeihoney wrote:
i cant set up my email (to send service books like ive read that i need to) as it wont connect.

The processes provided include multiple methods to send the service books. But the process needs to be done in order, with each step properly completing before proceeding to the next step. Post 17 above contains the necessary process, including links to articles that document the multiple methods to send the Service Books.

beibeihoney wrote:
I phone blackberry and they said about paying 49 dollars for help baring in mind, im in UK not USA and i wouldnt pay anyway!

You misunderstand the proper support model...refer:

It is your mobile service provider who must formally escalate your case to BB in order for you to receive BBs direct support without paying a fee. That is how the support model works. Bypassing your carrier bypasses your contract for support, which then incurs a fee.

beibeihoney wrote:
I have blackberry boost added onto my contract, so i know thats not the problem.

Not necessarily...for example, if something is provisioned incorrectly by your carrier, then that would prevent things from functioning, even if the service is on your contract.

beibeihoney wrote:
ive connected it to the computer and removed service books and put them back on

I've never recommended doing those steps via computer...I don't know what you did there. Please follow the specific steps in the prior post.

beibeihoney wrote:
ive phoned my provider so many times and they keep saying there is no problem their end.

And you accept that from them? Consider -- you pay them for all of your services, which makes them contractually responsible to deliver those services along with all formal service-related support. They seem to be delivering neither to you, and simply fobbing you off. You should not allow that...you should insist that they live up to the terms of your contract with them, which requires them to deliver the services you pay them for, and further requires them to escalate your case formally to BB if they cannot solve it. Don't let them fob you off.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9780
My Carrier: mtn

Hi, my internet is not working I updated my phone with my laptop and when it whas done I put my phone on en wwent in to all my apps and stuff and it whas working great but when I got to my internet browser it didn't work I tried everything but it still does not work so if u guys have a salution please comment it
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9780
My Carrier: mtn

Hi, my internet is not working I updated my phone with my laptop and when it whas done I put my phone on en wwent in to all my apps and stuff and it whas working great but when I got to my internet browser it didn't work I tried everything but it still does not work so if u guys have a salution please comment it and I have a blackberry 9780
Hall of Famer III

ra-ees wrote:
Hi, my internet is not working I updated my phone with my laptop and when it whas done I put my phone on en wwent in to all my apps and stuff and it whas working great but when I got to my internet browser it didn't work I tried everything but it still does not work so if u guys have a salution please comment it and I have a blackberry 9780

Please detail out exactly all that you have already tried...there are several solutions already in this thread and elsewhere in this site, but from your words of "tried everything", we really have no way to know what you have and have not tried. Please tell us exactly what "everything" is.

Thanks and let us know!