Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9900 - Dakota
My Carrier: Smart

Blackberry messenger 7.0 not working

I need help your help guys. I just upgraded my bbm to version 7.0 and when I try to install it.. it shows a message saying " Associating BBM with your blackberry ID" for almost 5 mins and after that it shows "A TEMPORARY BBM SERVER HAS OCCURED" error message. "  I CANNOT USE MY BLACKBERRY MESSENGER BECAUSE OF IT !"  I need your help thanks Smiley Happy

If you have a download link of the blackberry mesenger 5.0 please do send me the link. I appreciate it thank you Smiley Happy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry messenger 7.0 not working

Hi molecule2013

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear that you're  having issues with BlackBerry Messenger ! Try a simple reboot by removing the battery while your device is powered On , then try it and see if you succeed , 

If still unable then for the timebeing you can try BBM6.2 , If you want to install this version then first Uninstall the present ver. of BBM from your device, for that On On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there.

After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back . After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 and download BBM 6.2 .

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.