Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 3G
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry pearl 3g 9105 USB

[ Edited ]

Hi!
I won a blackberry pearl 3g 9105 in January from facebook. A few days ago the USB port decided to not work anymore.
So because of that, I now have a dead blackberry, because it can't charge.
I have only had this phone for rougly 6 months (i recieved the phone after about a month of it being announced I'd won it.)
Now I have a tricky problem.
As I don't have a recept for it, because I won it, I only have emails to prove when I recieved the blackberry.
I have been quoted £70 for it to be fixed through o2, but because I've only had my phone for under a year, shouldn't it still be under warentee?
How do I get in contact with Blackberry? I have sent off about 5 emails for them to be bounced back and directed to the online help book .
Thanks! 

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry pearl 3g 9105 USB

the people who organized the contest should be able to help you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I have emailed them but I haven't heard back from them, it was the company Virgin, I should have mentioned that in my first post. That's why I've come to here to ask if theres any email or something that I can email Blackberry to ask for their advice? Or maybe someones had a broken USB port and was it covered by the warentee? 

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

your primary support is the place where you bought the device. If they are not able to solve your issue, they are allowed to contact RIM support at no charge for you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Guess I have to keep emailing them then!
I feel that I shouldn't be though because they gave me the prize and aren't obliged to sort the problem? I didn't buy it from them after all, I'll have to keep emailing them then. Smiley Happy