11-16-2008 01:07 AM
could somebody help me to install the new device software version in to my blackberry, i've already try any possible ways and i couldn't make it, i'm from mexico and i'm with Telcel. if any of you can help me i really going to appreciate this a lot!!!
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-16-2008 01:13 AM
1. Download and install to PC the latest version of Desktop Manager.
2. Download the new OS you want and install it to the PC
3. Open Desktop Manager and do a complete backup of your current device.
4. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
5. Plug in BB and open Desktop Manager
6. Select Application Loader
7. You will be prompted to upgrade
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
12-18-2008 09:25 AM