Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8310
My Carrier: Digicel

Re: Blackberry won't turn on and red light just blinks

Tbilsoft has the idea but there's one problem if the phone does'nt turn on ther is no way to use the loader as blackberry phone require power to charge on a pc. the only option is to gain access to your phone.

However i have noticed that wiping the phone does'nt always help the problem and it's most likely a hardware problem. BBSAK works a bit better for novice users than CL_Loader

New Contributor

Blackberry won't turn on and red light just blinks

Tbilsoft has the idea but there's one problem if the phone does'nt turn on ther is no way to use the loader as blackberry phone require power to charge on a pc. the only option is to gain access to your phone.

However i have noticed that wiping the phone does'nt always help the problem and it's most likely a hardware problem. BBSAK works a bit better for novice users than CL_Loader

My Device: 8830
My Carrier: TMobile

I connected my bb to computer but it won't start or reconize the bb. What do I now?

New Contributor

well so far as i've seen it's possible to get some juice by letting your blackberry battery completley die out then charging on a wall charger for between half an hour to 3 hours . 

1 let you battery die by leaving the flashing red light it eventually burns the battery however you have to keep checkin as it may stop blink and removing and reinserting the battery will cause it to blink again

2 If it does'nt blink after reinserting then it's dead and safe to put on a wall charger leave it but look to see if it bots cause it shuts down after a while.

3 once it's on unplug it then connect it to the pc and wipe with BBSAK 

My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: child

Re: Blackberry wont turn on. It just fills up the bar thing then dos'ent do anything! what should i do?

My Carrier: at&t

Thanks this information really helped.
keep up the good job
My Carrier: at&t

This information really helped.

I had the same problem with my 8830 and  it is working again. 

thanks

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Blackberry will not turn on - blank screen with messages loading at bottom

Rather than start a new post...my problem is similar so I wanted to continue to chain of questions.  My Blackberry Curve 8330 is set up to automatically reboot.  This morning, there was a RESET error - little tiny words and letters in the middle of a blank screen.  I hit reset and nothing...scrolled to other options and nothing happened with anything I clicked on.  Took the battery out and back in...still same thing.  Suddenly the screen changed to white with small letters at the very bottom like a computer loading or like your viruscan looks on the computer - going through words and files at a record pace like it is scanning something.  After 20 minutes, I removed the battery again.  Waited, inserted it and it did the exact same thing - trying to load or scroll through every piece of memory.  The phone will not turn on at all.  It just goes directly to this mode.  Also will not turn off.  I really need help!!  Thanks so much.

Visitor
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9970
My Carrier: 447414276241

Re: JVM 102 error

Hi, seriously need help here.

I have tried to follow the instructions, the problem is that no matter what I do my computer will not connect properly to the black berry. I cant even factory reset. No matter what I do the phone will reset and the same error command appears.

Help please!!!

New Contributor
My Device: 9220
My Carrier: 9220

Blackberry won't turn on and red light just blinks

my Blackberry 9220 won't turn on and long red light just blinks... and the desktop software could not connect to device... i done doing the  JL CMDER wipe thingy and the apploader too.,. but the device itself wont connect... what should i do? its been 4 days..