Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blank html emails - not a BES issue

It has nothing to do with BB10.

So you're saying EVERY email you get on your BlackBerry email account comes in this way?

Every one, regardless of the origin?

I don't know anyone else with that issue.

Personally, if I were you I'd get rid the proprietary @yourcarrier.blackberry.net email address. Find a free hotmail, gmail or yahoo account.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

No not all but quite a few. I don't use that acct for very many emails so portionally I'd say that about 75% of the emails to that addr have this issue.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Also I didn't say this problem has anything to do with BB10. What I conveyed was that if this is the type of support I can expect for a CORE function then I want nothing to do with BB10. How can RIM ignore a primary function not working right? Having a bug and fixing it is usually forgivable, having a bug and ignoring it is not.
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I still don't understand what this has to do with BB10.. seems quite off-topic to me.

You're getting good support here, aren't you? This is a problem with the way those HTML emails are formatted by the sender, for me, it's probably only two senders in which I notice the problem, Twitter.com being one of them.

And I don't know that RIM is ignoring the issue. How do you know that?

Again, I'm trying to help you, but speculation on what we know that RIM is doing, BB10, etc., sorta sidetracks the real issue at hand. I'd love it fixed as well.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code