Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Blckberry messenger problem

Hi

I recently bougth a BlackBerrry 8300 on AMAZON via internet, the BB was unlocked that is what the web page told us, but it was not fully thrut, the pin was blocked, I talked to AMAZON several times and they once told me that the Pin was already release but since them i cant use the blackberry messenger, i think that the problem is that the word edge is not in capital letter (EDGE) please tell me what should I do? Please help me 

thanks

Catroconis

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Blckberry messenger problem

First try resetting the device by removing the battery for 1 minute. Next try going into Options | Network (or Mobile Network) and make sure the Data Services is set to "On".

If those two things don't work I'd call the carrier and make sure you have the proper BlackBerry data plan enabled on your account.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.