Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blue Tooth Car problem

I never had a problem with my Pearl but I switched to the Bold and had a hard time paring But now that I pares with my E class the phone book does not show up in the car like it did with the Pearl.  I loved scrolling through my phone book on my dash before but now I can't   ANY IDEA?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Blue Tooth Car problem

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Here is the link for the 9000 manual, page 182

The second is an article relating to an 8700 device, but it references the Mercedes.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Please remember to resolve your thread.

Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliverables/2970/userguide_bb9000_umts.pdf

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB11319&sliceId=2&docTy...

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Thanks for the help I tried the solution but it did not work.  I never have to do a transfer with the pearl. the contact were automatically transferred everytime the phone paired with the car.  I will keep trying thanks
New Contributor

I have a problem with a 9000 not satying connected to my Jaguar. Any ideas on a fix?
My Device: Bold 9000

I, too, have problems in connecting my Bold 9000 with the E-class Mercedes bluetooth cradle via SAP. With my former 4 years old mobile it was no problem at all.

I have the latest FW on my BB (4.6.0.162)

I get the authentification number of the car kit (it shows the BB bluetooth name - yes!), but after entering the code on the BB the connection is shut down.

A call from my garage to the MB technicals brought back the message that it was tested and found problems on the mobile side. Only in very rare cases (which?) it was successful but no stable.

The user manual of the BB is not helping there as it is much too unspecific.

Does anybody know about plans on RIM side to enhance the FW to solve this problems?

Thanks.

- Marvin

Regular Contributor

Talking about the Jag, my boss had the 8310 and upgraded to the 9000, since the upgrade his phonebook on the paired device does not sort alphabetically, where could the problem be?

My Blackberry keeps blue screening on me.