Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BlueTooth Address Book Sync??

[ Edited ]

Hey there, i've tried syncing my Address book on my mac with my BB 8110 Pearl, with no luck.

The Bluetooth assistant does ask me for a GPRS CID String when setting up, but i have no idea what that is, and the people at Rogers Blackberry Technical support said they didn't know, cause they weren't trained in Mac and/or Pocketmac.   What a load of crap that is!!

Why don't they GET trained!!??!!

Anyways,  I don't know where to get this GPRS CID String information and am not sure if it is relevant to the Bluetooth syncing my blackberry with my address book.

Anyone know for certain, or have any solutions to this bloody mess?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. - the reason i'm asking about this, is because Pocketmac will not sync with my Address book.    I'm needing some way of either syncing ALL or at least some targeted contacts in my Address Book with my Pearl 8110.   So far i've had very little success, with syncing.  Only groups with 5 or less contacts are able to sync up in about 2 mins time.   Any contact groups with over 5 contacts just keeps syncing and would continue to do so for hours (literally) without ever finishing up and completeing the task.

Message Edited by Fonzysnap on 05-26-2009 02:17 PM