Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Telcel

Bluetooth Headphone MFB and OS7

Well this is weird, but I think since the OS7 something happened because I have 2 different Bluetooth Headphone. Before I had the Torch 9800 and I was using one of the Bluetooth and no problem at all during 2 yr, it worked like a charm. Then after I switched to the 9810 and I don't remember when exactly this started, (I don't remember if after I bought the phone the MFB was working or not) all of the sudden the MFB (Play/Pause/Answer button) stopped working. If I'm listening to music it doesn't pause or play, curiously I can answer phone calls but I can not end the phone calls, the volume -  +  and the next back button are OK for both media and phone. But not even the voice dialing is working command over the headset. My first thoughts were "the headset is fried or something must have happened" so I got another headphone same Bluetooth functionality, paired and....again same problem as before. I've checked all over the internet looking for a solution

-Deleted both profiles and re-paired the Bluetooth again.

-Checked Bluetooth services all marked.

-My Bluetooth does work in other devices

-Not long ago I performed a reset and backed up only contacts and msgs.

Please if any1 can throw a light into this matter, maybe I'm missing some configuration (more likely).

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Bluetooth Headphone MFB and OS7

Hello MauMadrid,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Backup and perform a reload or upgrade your BlackBerry Device Software using the process listed below. For more information on this procedure see the following article:

How to update or reinstall BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software:
http://bbry.lv/NWPC6y

In the case that this process fails to resolve the issue, please contact your point of sale for options.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!