Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bluetooth handsfree problems with BB Bold

Hi I have similar problem.  Have had a BB 8120 Pearl and now 9000 Bold and 2008 Audi A4 with Bluetooth.  All functions of Bluetooth work except the transfering of the phone book.  I get the message "unable to locate object push server" appearing on the Bold.

The Bold is an approved Audi phone.  I've messed around with every setting known to man and still no joy.  I have almost given up with it and then thought that it could be something to do with my profile on the BES at work.  Does anyone else know a solution.  Please help!!!

Kevin (Edinburgh)

New Contributor

I don't think that push works with Audi car kit. Read your car manual and you will see that the car kit is the one to issue a sync with the phone.

You don't have constant disconnect-connect problems every 20 minutes?

New Contributor

Hi, No issues with connection dropping. All other functions such as missed calls, calls received, calls dialled work, its only the phone book which doesnt transfer.
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Read this link please

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB05343&sliceId=1&docTy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello there - Did you ever get this resolved  ?  I am using my BlackBerry Bold (9000) with the Handsfree Buetooth option with my 2008 Acura RDX.   This setup worked *perfectly* with my Blackberry Curve. (8900)  However; with my Blackberry Bold,  4 times out of five when I dial out using the voice commands the Bluetooth session drops just as the call is being established.  This has the effect of making driving *more* dangerous than without the bluetooth handsfree connection as you scramble to pick up your BB Bold 6and enable the handset from the menu. Yeah - did I mention that when it drops the blu.etooth connection it does not fail over th4e session to the handset ? You have to manually enable the handset session via the menu. 

I am on OS 4.6.0.162