Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8780
My Carrier: globacom

Bold 8780 restarts whenever a call comes in, restarts at every attempt to perform any audio tasks,

My 8780 doesn't get on 3G and searches for network endlessly when I try to. Wifi can't be turned on. Turns off automatically. It won't play any audio files and the video camera won't work because it prohibits usin any audio tasks. All these issues started after my bb repairer fixed the trackpad connector from the panel. I am at a loss here. Kindly advice me on what to do. I would be most greatful
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Bold 8780 restarts whenever a call comes in, restarts at every attempt to perform any audio tasks,

Hi kuyen and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

First of all, I assume that you are referring to the BlackBerry Bold 9780?  Is this correct?

If so, it sounds as though it may contain an IT Policy on it, based on the behavior you are seeing.  Go into Options>Security>Information to see if there is an IT Policy listed.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 8780
My Carrier: globacom

Re: Bold 8780 restarts whenever a call comes in, restarts at every attempt to perform any audio tasks,

Thanks for your response. It does have an IT policy info but I think the problem is hardware related because when a repairer took the phone apart he saw various wired that were linked from on part of the phone to another.