Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD OS 7
My Carrier: Optus

Bold 9000 Version 4.6

[ Edited ]

I am a business user of blackberry bold 9000 version4.6. The format of this version provides every function that suits my purpose completely. My request is to have this version as an option with upgraded handsets which have more inbuilt memory and hopefully more better access to the mobile network. The blackberry bold handset 9000 has a perfect keyboard. As far as MY  usage requirements is concerned THIS IS PERFECTION and ANY modifications to this system gives me dramas. 

Blackberry was originally marketed to business people. The recent modifications that are directed to social network users makes the blackberry UNUSABLE. 

I have been taken down a path that is a dead end. I have been a loyal blackberry user since their introduction. 

There is no alternative to the blackberry bold 9000 VS 4.6 on the market. 

I have to turn to eBay to get old stock.

The downfall of blackberry is a direct result of the total disregard of their customers by not opening access to the company to discuss issues and to find solutions. 

Please contact URGENTLY.

Solutions: 6,376
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bold 9000 Version 4.6

Ok understood.

The 9000 model is end of line and yo won't be seeing them produced any longer. The 9900 has a VERY similar keyboard to the 9000, if you try one I think you'll see it is as close as you'll get.

Please don't double post and cross post in the forums,.. once is enought.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code