Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Re: Bold 9000 and Bluetooth "rSAP"

Thanks for the information on how to connect a Blackberry Bold to a VW Premium system. It worked fine despite my local VW  garage saying that Blackberry was incompatible with RSAP (I've just got a Tourareg) My question is does anyone know how to get access your address book - or doesn't it work if you have more that 250 contacts on your Blackberry?
My Device: Not Specified

Hello All,

I have just purcahsed a Passat cc (59 reg) with the Premium VW Car kit fitted.

I have a Blackberry 8310 Curve phone and have tried to connect this using the procedure shown for the Blackberry Bold 9000 earlier in the forum.

The VW kit will search for and find the 8310, if i enable bluetooth on the Blackberry only  (not listen mode).

When I select connect on the VW kit, the Blackberry asks for the pairing code, but no code is displayed on the VW console for me to input into the phone?

Does it have to be a Blackberry 8900 bold? or should any Blackberry work 

Any help would be very very welcome

Regards

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: ATT

Blackberry Bold 9700 and Audi A3 Bluetooth Compatibility

Folks,

Just got my blackberry bold 9700. It syncs perfectly with my 2008 Audi A3.  Just use the blackberry to search for BT devices and then pair---prompts for your vehicle BT password...enter that..I think the default is 1234. I was able to view all phone contacts in the car. My car does not have an audi mmi, just bluetooth.  I can see the contacts on my trip computer.

If anyone cares-  ways 2008 Audi A3 BT is compatible with Nokia 6101 and is not compatible with nokia 6301 in USA.

Most Samsungs work.

jlc
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 and Audi A3 Bluetooth Compatibility

to  tried your method and it could not find the Audi Synch

could you please list each step how you synched up teh 2 devices

Thanks

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: att

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 and Audi A3 Bluetooth Compatibility

Im having slight issues with my phone contacts synching up with the car computer.  it was weird, when i paired the devices for the first time, the contacts loaded fine, but then the next time i was in my car they weren't synching. it hasn't worked since and it either says 'no entries' or 'please wait' on the car computer.  

did you have that problem?  have any advice?

thx

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: cosmote(greece)

Hi from Greece,

i have a Passat variant 2.0 TSI 2008 with this bluetooth system,also a new 9700 Bold.

After lot of trials,i found the way to connect it...by accident(the option "listen"),but after that i couldnt make anything else!!!

The address book dont going through with no way,says that i have to read the manual,but,in manual book there is no solution....is annoying to reach at the point and not finish it!!!

This is my problem,could you help??

Thanks a lot.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700 bold
My Carrier: vodafone

from Italy.

I'm a proud owner of a 9700 bold BB and Audi A6 Avant (late 2007) model with the audi MMI.

I can connect and pair the my 9700 to the MMI but unfortunatly i cannot access the contacts on the phone from the MMI. I can only access the contacts on the SIM card (almost empty) but not the phone memory.

I guess should be a way to access the contacts on the phone trugh the MMI. It was possible with most of the Nokia i have had and even the Apple iPhone. So sounds really strange tha a sophisticated phone as BB does not allow this utility.

Hoping to find a positive answer here (also explaing HOW).

Thanks

MG

My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile Germany

from germany.

i have an AUDI A6 AVANT with MMI (model 2009) and a BB bold9700 and problems with adress-synch via bluetooth. freehand etc. works well, but adreessbook was worng or not synch. to the MMI. then i set the "option" "security options" "advanced options" "content coding" to "deactivate". at that moment everything works fine, no problems any more. maybe that can help.   

New Contributor
My Device: 9700 bold
My Carrier: vodafone

[ Edited ]

i do not have content coding in mine BB 9700 bold.

strange.

anyway, i appreciate your help.

My Carrier: sales manager

Hello

I have Bold 9700 and new VW Passat (model 2010) with rSAP Premium BT kit (RCD510).

I can inform that  Bold and VW work great when you connect together !

Work all;  SMS,  Contacts..     

Very important is that you first  go to menu of phone:

-  Manage Connections 

-  Set up Bluetooth /  Add Device... on Bold 9700

that you get  "Paired devices"  to  "VW UHF PREM" kit with car !!!

Than you will get 16 numbers code which you must put in phone.

Be only carefully that you correct put your PIN phone number in "car phone"
and that zou chose "save"  -  don't need to every time put the PIN  when you will go in the car.