Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: vodafone TR

Bold 9000 dead when charging

hi guys 

my 9000 was ok this morning then i charged it .After a few hours when charging , my phone is dead.i mean it was charging when i first put device on the charger,there was no problem,few hours later i looked at the phone if the battery is full,it's dead, no red light ,nothing .i tried connect it to computer and connect it to charger nothing happens.Now i'm charging the battery with an external charger.After then i'll try to put it back to 9000. And meanwhile any ideas suggestions? what sould i do ?

My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Elit Electronics

Re: Bold 9000 dead when charging

I have the same problem. I talked with my warranty service and they said me that you have dropped your phone and thats why it is happening. I dont know what to do, I bought it 6 months ago and now it is going to garbage. But ı will try to contact with blackberry company but ı dont know how because there is no contact adress except this forum :/

Solutions: 6,362
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bold 9000 dead when charging

You need to CALL your mobile provider and ask them to ESCALATE this issue to RIM level technical support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code