Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bold 9000 dead

Very grateful to you!

Forums Advisor II
My Device: BlackBerry Classic- SQC-100-4
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Please refer to this link.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=2FAF7A8D2E27975FBD2A56499B052513?...

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Contributor

Sorry, but on desktop manager I don't see "application Loader!

All I have at the top of the screen  is "device"  "tools" & "media" and it's not in any of those?

Contributor

Sorry, forget that last post, I have desktop software 7.1

Connecting the bb does nothing?

Forums Advisor II

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Device-software/My-blackberry-is-going-haywire-aft...

Please try everything that sdgarne posted in the thread. If nothing helps, there is most likely something wrong on the motherboard.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Contributor

Many thanks for all your help on this Curve and for all your time but it looks like there is some sort of major problem as all the items sdgarne suggest proves fruitless.

I'm gonna give up on it now and use it as a paperweight.

Thanks again for all your help

Forums Advisor II

I think it is a motherboard issue. I have had something like that happen with an 8530. It turned out to be a loose chip on the board. You could always take it apart and learn what is in a blackberry. They are very simple in my opinion to disassemble. Anyway, you are very velcome for your help. You could probably find a used 9930 for 100 bucks or a BlackBerry curve for much cheaper.